F.A.Q. & How to Order
- All carving is lowered out of solid wood, not applied.
- Doors are solid wood, stave core frames with mortise & tenon joints.
- All designs are original and hand carved by Erik Wyckoff.
- An extensive catalog of designs is available for .
- You can select from the catalog, use the catalog to inspire a custom design, or have Erik make you a custom design.
- Design work is complimentary after an order is placed, or a custom design is 0 with no obligation to order.
- Most single doors cost between 00 and 00.
- Price does not include jam, hardware, or finishing.
- A firm price is quoted prior to start.
- A one-half deposit is required to secure your schedule and the balance is due prior to shipping.
- You will be provided a photograph of your completed door prior to final invoicing.
- Due to the labor-intensive process, lead times vary. Please inquire early.
- To order a door, call or fax your inquiry to Erik and he will send you a quote on price.
- Erik Wyckoff has been in business creating carved doors for over seventeen years, and is honored to have doors in numerous significant homes nationwide.